1. These books by Amy Krouse Rosenthal. (Thanks Christa!)
2. This babe trying out our staircase for the first time, and finding such delight with each step.
3. The “Blue Moo” songbook and tape by Sandra Boynton and Michael Ford. It is now a family classic.
4. Training: it has been a decade since I did running of any real significance, and oh, it feels so good. I had forgotten. Here’s to hoping my knees cooperate.
5. This incredible January weather Austin has gifted us. It has led us to the park almost daily, where I send the boys on obstacle courses, which they think are a blast. (And don’t you love they way they just lined themselves up on the swing like that, unsolicited, in birth order?)
What are you loving?